All Ray and Associates workshops are based on the premise that people want and need practical approaches to improve their skills and abilities.
Our workshops are guided by the title, "A Practical Skill-Building Workshop" from Ray and Associates, Inc. This is more than a slogan. It is the way we develop and present each and every one of our seminars.
Practical, Skill-Building Board & Administrator Workshops
We provide a hands-on approach to:
- Building a Successful Board-Administrator Relationship
- Tailored to district needs.
- Administer school board assessment inventory.
- Develop school board effectiveness profile.
- Provide analysis work sessions.
- Develop board/administrator improvement plan.
- Implement improvement plan.
Ensuring Success Through Sound Evaluation Practices
- Develop and analyze the evaluation instruments.
- Make evaluation of on-going process.
- Institute board self-evaluation.
- Establish expectations and priorities.
- Develop action plans.
- Monitor performance.
- Review performance appraisals.
- Specify the causes for the conflict.
- Identify alternatives for resolution.
- Provide recommendations.
- Finalize the solution.
Conduct Workshops and Seminars in School Related Matters:
- Improving board effectiveness
- Building the successful board/administrator relationship
- Establishing an evaluation process that yields results
- Dealing with conflict resolution
- Interviewing for a superintendent's position
- Developing the administrator compensation package and contract
- What Boards should consider when selecting a superintendent
- School District assessment
- Strategic planning
- Effective hiring practices
- Staff and organization development
- Dealing with special interest groups
- Performance base pay for administrators
- School audits