Ray and Associates - Program Division
As you are aware, Ray and Associates, Inc. has been working with schools for over thirty years specializing in school executive searches. During that time, we have often had clients request additional services from us to assist school leaders and boards as they cope with the daily challenge of improving student achievement and enhancing district culture.
To meet this demand our new Program Division offers specialized programs for districts. Currently, our Program Division services focus on five areas:
ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT - How can you do more with less?
- Facilitated by an experienced consultant, this project leverages our expertise and your key leaders and staff to accurately assess current organizational performance and future needs.
BALANCED SCORECARD - Does your strategic plan have traction?
- Your senior leadership team members will work with one of our expert consultants to develop and implement a district performance measurement scorecard as well as a process for “cascading” critical metrics and performance targets throughout district departments and schools to ensure organizational alignment, focus and positive results.
CLIMATE ASSESSMENT - How healthy is your school district?
- Our field-tested assessment instrument and proven results feedback process will inform and enable your leadership to respond and develop a positive, healthy climate that will benefit all employees and enhance productivity.
TALENT MANAGEMENT - Where are your next high quality leaders…now?
- As your district’s talent management partner, Ray and Associates, Inc. will assign an expert consultant to your district who will facilitate the replacement needs for all of your key leadership positions. The consultant will function within your established processes to provide responsive, high quality leadership searches (internal and external), placement, and transition results.
ENERGY CONSERVATION - Are crucial dollars being wasted?
- In alliance with Energy Education, we can save you money which will allow you to channel additional funding to support student programs and facilities. Experts from Energy Education can assess current energy utilization practices within your district and demonstrate how substantial savings can be realized.
We look forward to the opportunity to share more about our Program Division and how we can continue to contribute to your district’s success.